英文名： Available Carbohydrates/Dietary Fiber Assay Kit
规格：100 assays of each component
An integrated procedure for the measurement of available carbohydrates and dietary fibre in cereal products, fruit and vegetables and food products. Content:100 assays of each component
An integrated procedure for the measurement of Available
Carbohydrates and Dietary Fiber in cereal products, fruit and
vegetables and food products
Principle (Dietary Fiber):
(α-amylase + amyloglucosidase)
(1) Starch + H2O → glucose
(2) Protein + H2O → peptides
(3) Dietary fiber determined gravimetrically following
Principle (Available Carbohydrates):
(sucrase / maltase + β-galactosidase)
(4) Sucrose, maltose and lactose → D-glucose + D-fructose
(PGI, hexokinase + glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase)
(5) D-Glucose + D-fructose + ATP + NADP+ → gluconate-6-phosphate
+ NADPH + ADP + H+
Kit size: 100 assays of each
Food ingredients, food products and other materials
Dietary Fibre – AOAC (Methods 985.29, 991.42, 991.43 and 993.19)
and AACC (Methods 32-05.01, 32-07.01 and 32-21.01)
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- High purity / standardised enzymes employed
- Only kit available
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Simple format
If you suspect that the Megazyme test kit is not performing as expected such that expected results are not obtained please do the following:
- Ensure that you have tested the standard sample that is supplied with the Megazyme test kit.
- Send the results of the kit standard, blank samples and the results obtained for your sample, in the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet (if available) to Megazyme (firstname.lastname@example.org). Where available the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet can be downloaded from where the product appears on the Megazyme website.
- State the kit lot number being used (this is found on the outside of the kit box).
- State which assay format was used (refer to the relevant page in the kit booklet if necessary).
- State exact details of any modifications to the standard procedure that is provided by Megazyme.
- State the sample type and describe the sample preparation steps if applicable.
The pH of the assay solution after the sample is added should be the same as that of the assay buffer that is supplied with the kit.
Low sample volumes (e.g. 0.1 mL) are not likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore may not require pH adjustment.
Samples above 0.1 mL are more likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore the pH of these samples should be adjusted as described in the data booklet, prior to addition to the assay